I've Become the Villainous Empress of a Novel - Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
No one rules alone.
Corruption is unavoidable and necessary.

It is not the ideal but it is the reality.

@Piatritous
How is it "female empowerment" when there is only one female and she was already the most powerful one in the story from the beginning?

As a ruler you can't be judge know about French Revolution?

In fiction is always fine but as I studied the topic above I don't feel happy.

Dex-chan lover
And in this chapter we surely see the revolutionaries realising just how great of a mistake they had almost made.

And just sad they succeeded and never even knew why she came undone in the og story.

Fed-Kun's army
A protagonist who takes out the trash instead of letting them live and bight them in the ass in a predictable way? Fantastic! Thus series has been gold so far.

Thanks for the chapters

Yesss!! Look capital punishment bad or whatever but ya girl has to do what she has to do to live. And I respect that.

Also... I simp high key for Julia

Am I hallucinating? I coulda swore that they uploaded the last two chapters a while ago...

wait, are you telling me that not even Eusto knew she was drugged??? The guy that was so in love with her didn't think it was a good idea to investigate the people near the Empress to see why the sudden change??? what the heck???

I might be just overthinking it, but it is weird for me to not have even Eusto aware of this, I just thought he thought she couldn't be saved/cured, but was aware

Finally.. 😁👍
Thank you for the translation update..
Keep the good works.. 😁🙏

@mahtan
How is it "female empowerment" when there is only one female and she was already the most powerful one in the story from the beginning?
female stronk yas queen 😂

I was so afraid of her giving them leniency. I'm glad she decided to execute them but I'm also glad that she put it on the people. She's just obeying the will of the people.

Eusto and Felix's reaction is my fave thing to happen so far, perfect panel.

I wonder how bad Eusto must feel... He didn't realize she had been drugged and he was ready to kill her... Had he actually gone through with it and found out later... (I wonder if he ever found out in the original storyline)

Users who are viewing this thread