I've Become the Villainous Empress of a Novel - Ch. 16

Contributor
Some wanted Fez to stay longer, but it's okay if he die here, another bigger and smart villain will probably take his place later.

Contributor
It's interesting to think—if he could dig up that evidence now, it's entirely possible to think he could have figured out out post-facto in the original timeline. I wonder how they would have felt about that then?

Probably just that the mad empress also had a drug problem, I guess. It's only because everyone here is grappling for answers as to her sudden changes that the drugs might be blamed for everything.

(For the real and original empress, it sort of feels like it might have been depression fueling her addiction and hedonism)

@Pokari Definitely she had a mental illness as a result of her wars, but the drugging is what made her uncontrollable. The real question- Is what prohibited drugs were they, how could such useless men get them? Who is behind these two men? I'm very sure they aren't the final bosses. I doubt they did all of this themselves with some 'traditional' nobles.

Great chapter. She had the guts to execute them, unlike many ""moderate"" protagonists would do. This has surely conquered my respect.

Felix didn't know about the drugs even if he had magic spying powers? Unless he avoided spying on the empress out of loyalty or something, but he could have spied on the people currying favor with her like Fez and found out.

Seems there is something else than drug too, probably brain washing from a mage because the empress had a strong body and mind at the begining...

Aggregator gang
Its kind of strange that nobody even notice that she was drugged. Another strange point is how she's able to adjust quickly to her role, expression, and even swordplay so quickly in 3-4 days, if it is due to muscle memory then its strange that she didn't get a withdrawal symptoms from the drugs and alcoholism she's been indulging for years.

Fed-Kun's army
@doradora hmm....since this is another world drugs and alcohol they could use the kind of excuse that says "they just don't have that kind of side effect" tho i don't think most people would accept that kind of shit (i mean seriously....Drugs and alcohol? that combination should've killed her already by now), or....maybe its there but we just don't see it,like she was constantly worrying about her life right? that could be it, or maybe the aromatic Pleana kept bringing her has the kind of effect that made those symptoms barely noticeable

Thank god. A few chapters ago, MC said "I was only pretending to be retarded" when the best excuse is "I was drugged"

Users who are viewing this thread