I've Become the Villainous Empress of a Novel - Ch. 32

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Aww babyy don’t worry the woman love is well behaved tonight ~ 🙇🏼‍♀️

I love how she's like [I am so sorry for what I am about to do] "Alright time to get you four so hammered you don't even remember what year it is when you wake up!"

Dex-chan lover
Wait wait wait, so the amount made was about 10 a year or this year, that means that this random person that shouldn't even be able to afford it has 3 of these very rare boozes that cost a fortune.... cause 1 he drunk himself, 2nd was given to Julia, and the 3rd just now was mentioned... I'm sorry but even if he profits from over double the interest rates over food and taxes, this just doesn't add up, especially with how big and grandiose his castle is.... with how poor his citizens are, this shouldn't even be possible with the amount of strikes and unemployment, even discounting that, the prices for things....seeming how they are 'self sufficient' food wise, the only way to make enough money would be having either very profitable mines, a good hand in being a merchant, or some unknown luxury resource.... or 2 other ways, 1 the author bullshits, 2 the creator of the booze is around this area/ the booze existed for a long time

Users who are viewing this thread