I've Become the Villainous Empress of a Novel

On their site there is up to chapter 23 https://asurascans.com/manga/ive-become-the-villainous-empress-of-a-novel/

I don't really like the ML. He sucks. For reasons of course. I don't just dislike people for no reason. Well sometimes yes, but then they end up being just how I expected. So never for no reason (?) Anyways. Only me? (Who doesn't like the black haired guy a.k.a the ML) Also, thid doesn't even need romance. It's good the way it is. #1Some things need romance to be good. #2Other things romance enhance it but it'd be good without romance anyways. #3Other things don't need romance at all. #4Then other things are just trash with romance. This falls under #3.

Honestly, I'm bored. The mc and ml is very boring like nothing interesting. Or maybe I am just in dire need of a goofy mc. Tired of serious and badass mcs. Where can I find me a badass yet goofy mc... So 5/10 for me.

im giving this manga a biased and not-so-biased 9/10. It reminds me of Hamefura. At first, this kind of genres were kind of boring until i tried it... i was not disappointed or bored at all. The bubble texts are easy to read and short. If you want a change of pace, try this manhua or whatever or hamefura

Ngl, while this isn't quite the best story I've read, I actually find it quite interesting. I'm glad that the whole rebellion/execution arc didn't take up too many chapters. While the black-haired dude doesn't seem to stand out all too much for me, the characters are pretty likeable so far and I honestly appreciate the count(?) for being so blunt lmao.

Given some of the spoilers I've read on here though,
shouldn't there be a reverse harem tag for this? Even if it didn't have before, considering the developments from the novel - if it is true - then the tag should at least be added to give viewers an idea on how the romance aspect of this story should go. Or is there a requirement as to how that certain tag can be added?

After the recent chapter I'm so excited as to what's going to happen this story is really unique and fun to read.

Alright the start pops and bops, it's good and a decent example of a pretty good intrigue plotline. After that it really doesn't have a lotta charm and it's kinda boring. very good yaoi art

Hoped for a better story, oh well
I don't like Eusto. He didn't even investigate enough into why she suddenly changed, he just stood to the side crying and begging her to stop. Then tries a coup. But before he can, she's back to normal and we're suppose to be like"ooo what a prince charming he is"?! A guy with less power than him found the reason why she changed! Now Eusto goes around cucking her cause he's the big manly man now. Gross 🤮

it had an interesting start but I just can't continue to invest in the story afterwards. having the main guy more involved in the story didn't help since he's least favorite character for me. the male-sakura, if I may say so. guess ill just stop reading here instead if being a sour reader and ruin the chat with negativity lol.
have a nice day and thank you for the translation!

Beside Felix, the others man are trash! Even Felix didn't know that the empress had been drugged, but he still believe in her. So, this manhwa doesn't need romance! She is already good on her own. But if there will be Yuri genre, it can be considered! 😂 Gaina is not looks like a bad person, so yeah ... 😏

so a common office lady can rule an empire perfectly, make its looks so easy, what kind of work did she did before? also is kind of boring since all characters defining trait is well drawn with out really that much personality besides felix he is kind of fun, but even the main character is mehh

Users who are viewing this thread