I've Become the Villainous Empress of a Novel

@yealhaeos Agreed, the romance boring.
@pablororey agreed. It got boring now that she accomplished her goal. It's like what else is left to do? Just romance? Their personality boring tho. Like the mc and ml has no personality, at least nothing interesting.

It might be just me, but it stopped being interesting after that first feat against the duke.

Oooh I love where this is going! I was afraid that'd they drag out the whole Duke fez ordeal but thankfully they didn't! Time to fight some higher ranked bosses! I'm so excited! 😆

Thank you for the translations!

Isn't the implication that she really is the empress having come back to her senses but doesn't realize it since in the meantime she was a Korean office worker for awhile? That's probably why she has all the necessary skills.

@HotGirlShi agreed. This manhwa should've stopped after the knight accept her as the empress. The mcs characters are flat, but it could be tolerated if the story ended on the first arc. Pity that they try to milk the story, and the mc now slowly being molded into a mary sue.

It really pisses me off when someone who portrayed as arc mage, arc magician, sage, strongest magician, or great magician is dumb. Then one moment, becomes too intelligent or great, if he could do that, then he could have fixed the drugging problem in the first place.

I wish there’s no need for romance :/ and if they did push it, i hope not to eusto, i prefer the other guys instead. He’s boring af

@Mon_k3y that is true. Fexlis is the only one that does. I wouldn't hate her having more than one romance. She is the emperor/empress. They rule over many nations so it is natural to see the kings sending their daughters, in this case sons cuz she is female, to produce an heir and have a political power against others with the support of the emperor. I dislike Eusto as a knight cuz he did a poor performance. He was supposed to be the bad guy against the monarchs who were trying to take the throne from Julia.

Instead of taking the time to investigate in those two years, he allowed others to persuaded him in rebelling against the emperor. I do get it it would have been better if he did that, but then why is the title called I became the villainess emperor [later changed to empress] when Eusto is the one trying to take over her throne. We have to remember Eusto was an orphan. a very poor boy who she embraced and recruited. She gave him a purpose in life and a job to survive and honor cuz he won many battles thanks to her leadership.

The story makes it sounds as if Eusto loves her, idolizes her, and admires her, but he tossed all that the moment she became drunk AND ESPECIALLY when many men began to surround her. This is a ML who looks to me to be one of those junk MLs from most Chinese manhuas. They are passive aggressive but too dominant. Here Eusto is more calm so his passive aggressiveness is not noticeable. He was her right hand before her admirer. He was supposed to take charge and open a secret investigation to why the emperor Julia, out of the blue, began to accept men in her room and rink like she never did. It is like a person becoming addictive to drugs. wouldn't friends, and family noticed it and say something about it? Instead we see Eusto keeping quiet as an accomplice and just carrying out with orders he knows Julia have never done before. Then he accepted count Frankz to take over Julia's power and say nothing? I am sorry but once again, you are her right hand. Even if she was against it or cunt Frankz, you have an obligation to follow your duties. The other who were in a lower position than him did so but cuz they were too naive they fell in the trap and were sent to jail before they could make their next move.

I don't know Eusto, but I do believe anyone who was at least a superficial friend would say something. He continue doing nothing and instead was ready to execute the revolution against the emperor after two years. He sure took the time and effort. That is why I think he is an villain. As a villain, he is so great and excellent character. He should have quit from continuing with the position as the right hand cuz he lost the admiration that emperor's reputation used to be. He did nothing and for that he is guilty.

I don't even see him as a lover cuz as a lover he would have done better thing. So the question is did he actually love her or just idolize her? idolizing someone means that you put all your faith in then and never question what is wrong or right and just do as you are commanded even if you has a hint that it could be wrong or just go against your principals cuz you are putting all your faith in that other entity and are ready to reshape your principals and morals. The funny part is that Eusto is no ready to do so which is why he ended up killing the emperor. It is like fans, the moment they see a rumor or news that shows that their favorite idol did something bad, they go and throw them garbage cuz the idol betrayed their feelings.

Again Eusto had a very poor performance as a knight. I wish he could be demoted. He doesn't deserve it. There are other men in her circle that did better and with the authority a higher position as the right hand could give them to actually do a better job that they already did. As a man he is a good person but doesn't know how to handle politics and shouldn't be in that circle. I feel like Eusto is just a friend but never got to become her best friend but cuz he was around the emperor and the other men that were always supporting her, he got to stay there as if he were from that group, but was he really? or just a lucky person who was in the right place and in the right time?

I am a bit confuse on about gaiana? And her conversation with that father guy? And what gaiana is thinking. I'll just put this up since idk if it is even considered as spoiler. Don't get me wrong, I never read the novel nor the raws so I wouldn't know the whole story. But anyway,
it seems like she is the author of the story and got reincarnated as her.

Surprisingly pleasant, I thought this was gonna be another copy paste death flag manwa, but the author put a unique spin on the characters and set up quite an interesting protagonist. I’ll definitely keep reading this one

Users who are viewing this thread