I've Been Cursed by Her, but Since I'm Happy It's OK!

Fed-Kun's army
Everyone here is calling him a simp, but isn't that the norm on a romcom manga?

You know the title subject is probably wrong, right?

Wrong- I've Been Cursed by Her, but Since She's Happy It's OK!
Correct- I've been Cursed by Her, but Since ***I'm*** Happy, It's OK!

Please review it and change as needed.

Dex-chan lover
@ruroumi the norm in romcom manga is the protagonist being spineless and being pushed around, they usually simp for ONE girl at worst. And she's not often the actual heroine. This guy just gets used by everyone because he wants to.

Dex-chan lover
From the sounds of it, the mc has a serious psychological or emotional problem and needs to learn to be selfish before he gets beat up in the real world, he loses his mind from all the stress, he fails to keep up with his studies because he’s focusing too much on others, and/or he becomes nothing more than a doormat and can never succeed in life as an adult. I would suggest his parents or the school make him see a therapist or psychiatrist or someone that can help him before he gets himself killed

I mean- look another simp mc. Point and laugh. Seriously these authors do realize that selfless behavior to this extent is not healthy. Being kind and helping others out is awesome, but you still have to care about yourself and your own well being.

You know, here I though "oh look, a manga about a simp where the premise is that...he's a simp" but I don't think this qualifies? The guy definitely has issues, but overall he just wants to help people, girls specifically, without wanting anything in return. And once he hears what people really think of him, he reflects on his actions. What I see is a guy that just wanted to make people happy in a misguided way.

This feels like a self-insert.
The dream of a simp.
Cuz this shit is so simp it’s cringy

Supporter
First reaction: What a simp.

Thinking about it, though: It's clear from the narration this MC has issues, and he's being presented as such, as opposed to some {heroic character that helps all the womengirls}. Maybe the simp-ness is something to be fixed later on as his "character development"? The story being set up in the first chapter seems to be that this guy is such a creepy simp he's getting cursed for his behavior by his ideal targetgirl--one who does that "doki doki" thing if you're the least bit nice to her, and suddenly activates the curse.

The topic is cringe, but that cringe comes about when we think of the simps we see in real life. It would be nice if this story is about a guy who grows out of his simp mindedness. He already knows he's being called a creep in chapter one.

Users who are viewing this thread