Trying to find a manga

-Female MC
-MC is part of a group of exorcists of sorts that kill people who have been taken over by cursed wolf spirits
-The exorcists take in one of the cursed spirits to give them the strength to fight the ones taken over
-I think that only females can take in the spirit and not go insane on the spot, but I could be wrong.
-One arc where the MC looks into the historical memories of the spirits to find the source of the curse shows werewolf type people living a normal life before things go wrong and they become the cursed spirits.
-In the end the MC takes in almost all the spirits to keep them from cursing people any longer and puts them to sleep inside her.

It has honestly been many years since I last read this and I can't remember the name for the life of me, it might of even been on the old mangadex site, but I really can't remember.

-Female MC
-MC is part of a group of exorcists of sorts that kill people who have been taken over by cursed wolf spirits
-The exorcists take in one of the cursed spirits to give them the strength to fight the ones taken over
-I think that only females can take in the spirit and not go insane on the spot, but I could be wrong.
-One arc where the MC looks into the historical memories of the spirits to find the source of the curse shows werewolf type people living a normal life before things go wrong and they become the cursed spirits.
-In the end the MC takes in almost all the spirits to keep them from cursing people any longer and puts them to sleep inside her.

It has honestly been many years since I last read this and I can't remember the name for the life of me, it might of even been on the old mangadex site, but I really can't remember.
https://mangadex.org/title/44ae0a4e-824c-4037-bf6e-530df07f0165/ga-rei

It's maybe this one

That's not it, I think it's set around some generic japanese town, not one of the major cities, part of her taking in the curse caused her to grow wolf ears and regrow a severed hand with a wolf like one.

Users who are viewing this thread