I've Been Targeted Since Before My Reincarnation!!

Dex-chan lover
Well to be frank that sounds creepy as fuck, I don't think I would find the humor on that

Lmao it seems he has supernatural powers. I really wonder what his deal is? There are a few possibilities. Either he can really see parts of the future and him blocking the marriages is legitimately stopping her from falling into misfortune. Alternatively he's a jealous stalker and is doing it either out of malice or jealousy.

Ohhhhhhh ohhhhh ohhhhh i get it XD i totally get it why XD in the previous life even until present they are forbidden love XD cause he was a bff so friend zone .... Master and servant relationship is forbidden and now he is a priest and mc is a noble XD another forbidden .... In short he like her but fate won't let them be together XD love it

I think the first interaction is abandoned girl and a deity of some form. To be saved/ have somewhere to belong, she agreed to be a deity’s bride or something and now every reincarnation of her and him follows that.

mrf

Wait what?! I don't know how messy this one might be... But I'll wait till there's more chapters

i bet if she want to be happy she as to marrie the guys that there no man worthy in this life

Dex-chan lover
Even the worst kind of attention is welcome in shoujo because it's at least coming from a face like this:

Man, this story is frustrating. Just let my girl be happy, and not end up with the weirdo Oscar. Like sir, if you have something important to say just be out with it. He runs his mouth in a circle like a middle school girl.

Users who are viewing this thread