I've Got Bigger Boobs Than Your Girlfriend - Ch. 7 - Blonde Homebody

Contributor
yesyesyes-NTR.jpg

nonono-NTR.jpg

>ntr is the current trend in japan
is there any escape from degeneracy? why is it all so tiresome...

also would be pretty ebin if the last chapter turns out that his gf has the biggest/best boobs of them all.

The wasted potential of this makes me a little sad.

Imagine if instead of the story resetting with H or I cups stealing the guy from a B cup girlfriend it started with B cup stealing from A cup and each chapter going up one cup size. It would be amusing just seeing how far the author would go. Would they stop at human limits or go past that? Imagine if they eventually became more boob than girl!

but no it's basically the same joke repeated every chapter. I'm not saying this needed a "plot" but at least give the jokes a little more sense of variety.

Dex-chan lover
@Metazoxan but that will run out of letters real fast. Unless you want those really unrealistic letter size to be included that will will half the screen of boobs.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, is stealing the male part of the couple also popular in Japan?

The variety that's trending in the English-speaking world is definitely stealing the female half the couple (or just the females, in the case of those works where there's no established relationship) and from, er, my "reading history" and perusal of the usual websites it is mostly the women being stolen.

Aggregator gang
@Metazoxan i think this is a great ideia. But i'd stick with the not so abnormal size like some extreme mangas/doujins have.

@WanDown But that's exactly what would make it interesting. Instead of every chapter being the exact same dialogue but with miss big boobs having a different role we'd see just how far the author could go. Sure it would probably stop being attractive at some point but it would instead become hilarious XD

@greatninja3 That's the point. Either the "story" would end once you ran out of realistic letters or we'd get comically huge breasts. It would at least stay interested longer than this which I've already grown bored of. I mean it's not like I expected a real Plot from a title like this. But it wouldn't kill the author to do something more interesting

Double-page supporter
She's not wrong, NTR does seem to be trending worldwide with all the simps and cucks.

Users who are viewing this thread