Iwakutsuki Bukken no Yakuro-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Double-page supporter
It's a nice feeling when you get a chapter from something you forgot about completely.

Group Leader
Thanks everyone for the warm reception! I'll be continuing this. As long as nothing comes up, chapters will be every 1-2 weeks.

One thing I noticed after working with the pages and looking at them for so long is that Yakuro is actually really cute despite having the ghost hair.

@eightants
it say that the chapter is unavialable, any idea on how to fix that? everyone else seem to be able to read the chapter

Group Leader
@wadere I'm not sure why it's not loading for you. When I first uploaded it took a couple hours for mods to verify my chapter but it should work now. Maybe try reading as guest/reload?

@Maiorem That's a very good point

Double-page supporter
Once I saw that fourth page I knew I’d be following. Hooked me.

Double-page supporter
This brought a big grin to my face!! Please continue translating and thanks for the chapter!!!!

MD@Home
Thanks for doing this man I totally forgot about this manga but I hope you will finish it out for us

Thanks a lot!!! you are a lifesaver, I thought that this manga would be included in my list of mangas that didn't finish!!!😊

Thanks brother, plz plz plz finish this manga, I tried translating this manga but it was a failure lol I don't know good Japanese so I'm really grateful that u are doing it. Thank you for your contribution.....😘

Users who are viewing this thread