Iya na Kao Sarenagara Opantsu Misete Moraitai Manga

Okay, so this is based on a collection of pictures with the theme of "girls show panties while giving the viewer a disgusted look" (although the author is listed as Shimahara for that). So if you want more, just ask your search engine of choice for that.
Now what actually is kind of weird is that in chapter 1 in the bonus pages a poster from that collection is featured. So you can see the thing this thing is based of in the thing itself.

Seeing the last frame at the end changes the fetish from disgusted-female-reluctant-panchira to generic M.

it does say to be continued at the end. so i dont know if this is really a one shot

@yamigosaya
it is a one shot, or to be precise the only one who have story in it
artist already made 6 book (this one is 3rd book) including this one but all of them except this is only an image collection
even the maid the nun the idol on anime don't have story in original book

Power Uploader
@Weabooribs Yes, those illustration books are from the same artist.
I went with the artist's twitter handle, which is 40hara, though I changed it to the actual name listed on the doujin itself now.

Dex-chan lover
Against my expectations, the serialization is quite funny.

Group Leader
no no, the panties are not the goal. they are merely a means to the end. The panties are the french fry to the scorned look's ketchup.

I was just done reading the serialized version before checking this out. My god I am so happy they went with a different direction with the serialized version. This one shot is the most obvious way to adapt the concept of the art book, but at most this can just sustain an alright one shot. The serialized version was actually funny for 2 volumes and maybe one of my favorite ecchi manga (Issei is definitely my favorite MC in the genre).

Users who are viewing this thread