Iyanakao Sarenagara Opantsu Misete Moraitai - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - I Want to See Your Panties

Katsuragi Keima's dream is to be like Issei when he grows up.

Double-page supporter
"KNEEL, ISSEI"
"Heh... A low angle was what I originally wanted"

This guy, absolutely undefeatable

Dex-chan lover
There's no force on earth or in heaven that can stop this man in his quest.

Dex-chan lover
This dude got a lot girls in his harem. What a chad and a mad lad. All harem MC should follow his example.

Dex-chan lover
his parents must really hate him if they didn't even go home for his cremation lmao

Group Leader
Great series, but pretty disappointed in the variation of the underwear design. Kinda like flying half way around the earth, going to watch the dakar race only to find everyone are on motorcross bikes instead of finding the variation of trucks, buggies and rally cars you'd expect.

Dex-chan lover
Poor Ammit got hit with the explosion 😂

Also, gotta say, "normal" panties were kinda anticlimactic for the darkskinned egyptian goddess. I mean, come on, the possibilities were endless!!

@ZdrytchX Exactly what I just wrote. I mean, the first 2 heroines are normal teenagers, so even if one's a maid and one's a "gyaru" (sorta), it'd make sense they wear normal panties. The librarian is a bit older and she DID wear more plain panties, but well, still standard.
But THIS. A friggin' dark skinned egyptian goddess...

I guess the joke is that she buys random stuff from the modern world, like the mp3 player, so it applies to panties as well, but really...

Users who are viewing this thread