Iyanakao Sarenagara Opantsu Misete Moraitai - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - I Tried Telling a Miko That I Want To See Her Panties

Dex-chan lover
Even when she's not in the main story anymore, Pantsu Goddess is still getting bullied.

Dex-chan lover
When will he finally awake to the power of boobs?! Or do we need to wait for h doujins? As the miko hugged him, he should feel some bouncy things.

To be fair, Anubis herself brought him back to life so course he'd reek of death/have the death god's essence on his soul.

That moment when you realize that the shinigamis and Lord Enma redirected him to Anubis for his MOST NOBLEST MISSION

Dex-chan lover
Only thing that can exorcise him is some holy pantsu, shrine maiden

Dex-chan lover
Damn man Anubis was the hottest so far
@ma_ko the anime is an adaptation of the original doujinshi " I Want You To Show Me Your Panties With a Disgusted Face" this manga is based on it so it only took the concept and some characters to create an original story.

Dex-chan lover
I'd bet $100 the evil spirit is us, the readers, and/or the author, who who instilled in Issei the pure desire to see panties (nothing more, nothing less) for no reason.

Dex-chan lover
This is going to end when all the girls show up at his house Persona 5 style and ask to see his underwear

Except they're not going to stop at seeing his underwear...

Users who are viewing this thread