Iyanakao Sarenagara Opantsu Misete Moraitai - Vol. 2 Ch. 18 - I Tried Going On A Date With Miss Miko

Shiiiet son. That feel when you just wanna get in a girls pants but you go and catch feelings instead. Get yoself together check

Dex-chan lover
Man every single girls here are great. Just marry them all Issei, you obviously have the necessary money to do it.

Dex-chan lover
The route of pantsu is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural

Dex-chan lover
The Miko girl should enjoy it while it lasts. He's going to be after another pair of panties in a jiffie and he won't have time for any of your panties.

Dex-chan lover
Issei is such a Chad, i would even show him my panties if he asked, and i'm a dude.

Dex-chan lover
Who you gonna call?

On a more important note, I thought that he didn't know whether or not she wears pantsu underneath the ceremonial costume. So once she changes into a normal dress, what's the point of seen normal pantsu that he just paid for from the shop, if it doesn't solve his question about whether or not she was previously wearing pantsu?

Fed-Kun's army
I... kinda like him the most with her. As the chapter mentioned, they've both grown up isolated and it's a connection between them. And they both enjoyed each other's company~

confession twist on point xD

Dex-chan lover
@Nk9bjP4A He wanted to see her panties from the beginning. It was Niko who raised the question whether she wore one or not.

Users who are viewing this thread