Iyanakao Sarenagara Opantsu Misete Moraitai - Vol. 2 Ch. 17 - I Tried Being Concerned for Miss Miko

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, the autist is learning social cues...

Also, RIP Niko, but there's a hundred other chicks at this point that want in his pants as well. If he's too dense to pick up a Goddess trying to hit on him, you're shit outta luck, man

Wow this is starting to get serious about character development. I’m into it!

Dex-chan lover
Let just hope that as the characters develop, so will the panties
And the ultimate form of this manga is a boxer

Damn, the jokes keep rolling and there's actual character development, how has this manga nailed it from the mediocre source

Aggregator gang
Are... are we not going to talk about how Chitose apparently did enough research on Iori to fill 5 notebooks?

Dex-chan lover
@greatninja3 Yeah from the source Niko's sister are are there too but I don't know if she is next.
Have you seen the raw?

i know this isnt that kind of story but this really makes me wish there was a manga like this or awogk where the mc goes all the way after the conquest.

Group Leader
All of the characters in this series really have good synergy with each other.

VIP
@bna_nocturnal i don't know if you already realize it or not, but the color you pick for cleaning bubble is not same with background.

im afraid this guy will accomplish his goal no matter what mostly if there a ''CROSSOVER ''... yikes

Users who are viewing this thread