Iyanakao Sarenagara Opantsu Misete Moraitai - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - I Tried Frequenting a Bookstore

Dex-chan lover
Dear god she's got so many superior traits. Glasses bookworm jeans and gets talkative about things she likes.

Fed-Kun's army
I like the direction (or should I say misdirection?) the author is taking us. It makes me erupt with a boisterous laugh.

Dex-chan lover
How many points do y'all think get deducted for the "I want to see your panties," declaration? If he gains enough beforehand can he at least break even, or is it a full point meter dump regardless of quantity? My money would be on a full meter dump. She's gotta make a disgusted face when it eventually happens, after all. It's in the title.

Dex-chan lover
@Glomoro I'm pretty sure we already saw the librarian in the "cover" (ch. 1 p. 2). So yes, disgusted face guaranteed.

As for how badly it will wreak their "relationship" ? If MC was half as smart as the mangaka sells him he could get her to show him her panties on her own. But we all know it's not how it will go down. MC's going to empty his likability meter with every. single. girl.

Power Uploader
So, it's going to be chapters after chapters of him getting to see panties and really disappointing every single girl he targets?

The anti-harem protagonist: he manages to make every girl who likes him to be disgusted instead.

Double-page supporter
Never to late to the party

190.gif

Dex-chan lover
hes basically a psychopath whos getting horny for the first time whilst never being taught the basic knowledge of emotions

Users who are viewing this thread