Iyanakao Sarenagara Opantsu Misete Moraitai - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - I Tried Getting Purified by a Miko

Group Leader
604776877617446933.gif

I present to you... THE PANTSU!!!!

Dex-chan lover
aw, is issei getting a widdle crush on her?
cute
until he ruins it again

Dex-chan lover
Ayy Miko girl is pretty cute, and Issei's interaction with her is hilarious.

Men of Culture RIGHT THERE.

I wouldn't be surprised if they'll be working for this guy after college

Fed-Kun's army
He can only be purified if she marries him.

or

the

more like route

become another friend that has these chats with him.

Dex-chan lover
have you try marrying?
But then you get locked out of other panties

XL

Dex-chan lover
So... what exactly does he like about girl's panties? The color, shape, texture, design, smell, taste.. what? Does he like to see camel toe, butt cheeks.. hmm? He doesn't fap to it so it's safe to say he's not perverted but once he sees them he just kinda forgot about it and move along. Is it some kinda mental masturbation or something? See, pump, dump, repeat kinda fetish.

Girls do change panties with different designs so why not just get a girlfriend and dress her up. He can buy her millions of different panties so he would practically jizz his brains out every second of the day.

@XL I think he admires panties like normal people admire beautiful sceneries or pretty faces.
He doesn't forget about the panties he've seen, no, in fact he has eidetic memory that he uses to "record" the image. This is why he doesn't ask to see a girl's panties a second time, the experience is fresh and preserved in his genius mind.

Dex-chan lover
at least, in his glorious quest for opantsu, he is growing as a human due to the interaction

he was kinda distant from the concept of normal at the start

@XL I see this as a pleasure as seeing the Schrödinger's cat real form. You dont know what you might see but you need to see. The building up expectancy is the key point and when you see, you "release" it all at once.

I dont know if i achieved sharing the sentiment with words, bc english isnt my mother language.

Users who are viewing this thread