Iyanakao Sarenagara Opantsu Misete Moraitai

Fed-Kun's army
I came into this story expecting to hate it, but it is indeed surprisingly great

Dex-chan lover
The art work is good. But it is especially good when the girls are showing their panties. It's as of the author put everything in his being on that one panel and the next panel.

Feels like he's gonna have a harem in the end after harassing all these girls.
It's like the gods world only knows. all over again.

[Panties/curves focused.]

Except the protag break's the flags while leaving them dazed in confusion after showing their disgust towards him.

I have to say, it’s amazing how he would needed to do so little to get this one girl’s heart, except he’s inly after panties. Shiori was at like heart lvl 99/100 from the start lol

@Patchyknows He'd get any of the other girls if he did the same thing, the only reason he failed to get the previous girls' attention before was that he always stated he wanted to see those panties before initiating a real conversation.

Group Leader
Need experienced re-drawers for this series, please PM me or hop on our discord if you can help

Fed-Kun's army
That perfect look of spite combined with actually showing the goods... Yeah, I can dig this!

maid girl is best girl i don't see why you add any girls beside her

mrf

Oh god... What's in the world?!! Panties??!! Hell yeah!!

Dex-chan lover
Check out author’s twitter for the coloured pantys of the character (twitter contains spoilers for the library girl’s panty)

E.g Tsundere classmate

https://twitter.com/40hara/status/1171725857955733504?s=21

Double-page supporter
>Reads description
>Sees rating
There really are all kinds of people out there huh.

thought it was just another fan service kind of manga. it actually has a legit character development.

Users who are viewing this thread