Izure Saikyou no Renkinjutsushi? - Ch. 24

Probably taken down beacuse how bad it was?
If I'm not mistaken they had watermarks from a group that MD has listed as explicitly do no post that group's scans so they were probably removed for that.

Dex-chan lover
If I'm not mistaken they had watermarks from a group that MD has listed as explicitly do no post that group's scans so they were probably removed for that.
wouldn't blame them either. Their scans are god awful and I hate seeing that group everytime. Might as well just try to read the manga in it's actual language because their stuff makes no sense.

Dex-chan lover
ya that makes sense, isekaiscans is probably one of the worst things ive ever seen like worse than someone using google translate

Dex-chan lover
Man, that begging for money on the credits pages is just so unsightly. I get that MD allows for credits pages, but these are less pages that include the group's Patreon and Paypal information because it's used to make money.

Aggregator gang
So is this guy just reup the one with trash translation or was that one with trash tl their work?

Dex-chan lover
I guess it'd be a bit weird to ask this, since group is already asking for financial support, but were chapters 11-23 considered for retranslation?

Dex-chan lover
Oh hey it's the 'let's beg and claim we need money then hide how much money we actually received' guy under another name?
It's funny, because if you look at the chaste-scans group's feed, in the past they've uploaded chapters with a relatively normal group credits page (like with the Heavy Knight manga). But then this page reads+looks exactly like classic comicdom/etc behavior.

Dex-chan lover
It's funny, because if you look at the chaste-scans group's feed, in the past they've uploaded chapters with a relatively normal group credits page (like with the Heavy Knight manga). But then this page reads+looks exactly like classic comicdom/etc behavior.
That’s because, IIRC, for some reason ComicDom became Chaste Scans. They’ve been changing identities like a chameleon changing colors lately.

Kill it with fire! O_O Wish this was properly dealt with. I supported once but stopped when I noticed they would clear out donations so nobody saw how much was supported on Ko-Fi.

Dex-chan lover
That’s because, IIRC, for some reason ComicDom became Chaste Scans. They’ve been changing identities like a chameleon changing colors lately.
Wait what? This is the first time I know about this. I thought they only go with Comicdom and nothing else

But yeah after reading that credit page it does look very similar with Comicdom begging-no-jutsu

Users who are viewing this thread