Izure Saikyou no Renkinjutsushi? - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.2 - Do you want to tame? Yes/No

Aggregator gang
What's the point of making potions and hiding them? Why make them if he doesn't want to sell them or give them away?

Dex-chan lover
runescape taught me that you can't use regular sand for glass, river sand is not soda ash, I'm shaking and crying right now.

Dex-chan lover
what an annoying bottle design lol there's not even a way to stabilize it so it will just roll around

ah yes it's magical water since you put magic in the fucking water. yep, makes sense.
there's not even an ounce of reason and logic lmao

Aggregator gang
leveling up skills
I repeat, what's the point if he's not going to actually do anything with the potions or the skill to make them? In this chapter it was implied that his skill already surpasses what's to be expected as well.

I just see this as typical hide-your-power-while-not-really-hiding-your-power trope. Along with the typical timid Japanese MC trope.

Dex-chan lover
I repeat, what's the point if he's not going to actually do anything with the potions or the skill to make them? In this chapter it was implied that his skill already surpasses what's to be expected as well.

I just see this as typical hide-your-power-while-not-really-hiding-your-power trope. Along with the typical timid Japanese MC trope.
i think he has hoarder mentality considering that's seen in majority of production class players but yes that trope might as well be mc's go-to action

Aggregator gang
i think he has hoarder mentality considering that's seen in majority of production class players but yes that trope might as well be mc's go-to action
I honestly can't comment to hoarder personality because it's been a while since I read this. I'll just repeat, that it still strikes me as the usual Japanese MC and Isekai tropes. MC has a fantastical power and/or ability but wants to be "normal" and "not in the spotlight" while doing abnormal things and drawing attention to themselves. It's better to just write a character with an adventurous personality then if authors are going to write a timid character who inevitably ends up in constant action and adventure situations.

Dex-chan lover
it still strikes me as the usual Japanese MC and Isekai tropes. MC has a fantastical power and/or ability but wants to be "normal" and "not in the spotlight" while doing abnormal things and drawing attention to themselves. It's better to just write a character with an adventurous personality then if authors are going to write a timid character who inevitably ends up in constant action and adventure situations.
my questions exactly but i don't know how to ask that lmao
at this point i just think that it's a "funny haha" trope in japan making it a running joke of the genre. also i don't think that the author itself taking this as serious as you are so my only take on this is what "trash manga" readers are always saying "turn you brain off" because trash manga has a rather distinct template such as this brain rot lol

Aggregator gang
my questions exactly but i don't know how to ask that lmao
at this point i just think that it's a "funny haha" trope in japan making it a running joke of the genre. also i don't think that the author itself taking this as serious as you are so my only take on this is what "trash manga" readers are always saying "turn you brain off" because trash manga has a rather distinct template such as this brain rot lol
Can only turn your brain off so many times before the patterns start to break through.

It's not so much that I'm taking it super serious as it's just an annoying repeated occurrence that starts to push more out of enjoyment the story and makes it "just like the others." I'm only back here talking with you because of the forum notifications and I'm bored. Not because I'm that invested in this story.

Dex-chan lover
Can only turn your brain off so many times before the patterns start to break through.

It's not so much that I'm taking it super serious as it's just an annoying repeated occurrence that starts to push more out of enjoyment the story and makes it "just like the others." I'm only back here talking with you because of the forum notifications and I'm bored. Not because I'm that invested in this story.
same same :kek::kek:
honestly i already dropped this when he's like yep, slavery is a good idea because the manager has big badonkadonks but i was also annoyed to the point of almost dropping the moment i re-read this from start is when he was acting like a dumbass in negotiation when selling potions despite being 40 y/o in before he died. like, it already showed his potions' quality is far more superior than the one he received when he was mana exhausted but he kept downplaying his cards in negotiations since "he's not a professional on that field yet" like come on man wtf he legit ain't thinking like a person who has 40y/o of exp smh

Aggregator gang
His mind probably regressed along with his body, cuz he for sure aint acting like a 40-something year old salary man

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread