Jagaaaaaan - Vol. 10 Ch. 108 - The Hole in My Heart

Well, we know that he will never kill jagasaki, its a side character and he his the main protagonist.

And, it never crossed his mind that jagasaki lie to him ? Why should he trust him ?

Double-page supporter
This is getting good, too bad there will never be an anime of this.

Dex-chan lover
My God, I am getting the big gei vibes this whole day, first with the latest chapter of yuusha ga shinda! now this. lmao fuck dis.

Dex-chan lover
This boy is just a piece of shit. Got mad knowing nothing that was going on, then got super powered and killed that bunch of innocent half fractured dudes when he first appeared without batting an eye, and now acts like he's seeking justice or whatever. I just hope Jagasaki kills him afterwards.

I like how there’s an actual consequence to having flashy battle scenes in an area full of people. Always been a pet peeve of mine in action series...

Based Gramps was Best Gramps. RIP Gramps, hope you have a lotta sexy college girls in heaven as much as your heart desires.

I hope Jagasaki's not making an empty promise again. Oh well even if he does mean it the plot will see him surviving and his team dead.

This guy murdered five innocent people in cold-blood now we have to sympathize with him cuz "muh grandpah"? Dodge me with that.

Half fractured humans are not people, theyre ticking timebombs of impulsiveness, its a moral grey area when they kill eachother. After all they were made to survive by killing other fractured humans because of the dung balls the birds make.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no i feel so bad for the murderous murder.
Gramps was unexpectedly cool tho

Users who are viewing this thread