Jagaaaaaan - Vol. 10 Ch. 110 - Kickoff Meeting

Dex-chan lover
Unlucky 4th, interesting chapter I also enjoyed the Thorfinn Askeladd similarities

Fed-Kun's army
GAY COUPLE????
jkjk

I love them both, they kill because they have to, not because they want to. Huge PP characters

Thank you so much for the chapter <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

yeah thorfinn and askeladd would be great .if it went like him and the crossbow girl (forgetting her name) that would ruin it

Jagasaki looks so different compared to the first chapters, like you can see the trauma just by looking at his face.
The kid is probably gonna realize that Jagaaaaaan is his only friend and won't be able to kill him.

Jagasaki looks so different compared to the first chapters, like you can see the trauma just by looking at his face.
The kid is probably gonna realize that Jagaaaaaan is his only friend and won't be able to kill him.

Fed-Kun's army
i mean you're his hostage and he's being nice to you might as well enjoy the moment eh

Dex-chan lover
As much of a NOBODY CARES character as Yukimaru is, he's actually a cool dude. He's kind of a Jagasaki 2.0 in a sense; loses everything, gains power, and doesn't know what's going on. This is how you add a new protagonist to the mix. He's had so much character development in such a short time, but it's been played out like he's going to succeed Jagasaki in the end once everything is resolved. Dude's a generally likeable character. You know, unlike that trash with the body snatcher guy.

Users who are viewing this thread