Jagaaaaaan - Vol. 10 Ch. 113 - Their True Identity

Dex-chan lover
It's gotta sting when the one behind what you're fighting against just switches sides to help you. Like when in a team game, an opponent starts helping when your side is losing hard. Humiliating lmao

Fed-Kun's army
HELL YEAH, I LOVE CHIHARU!!
KILLING SPREE
KILLING SPREE
KILLING SPREE
KILLING SPREEEEEEE

I just love how chaotic Jagaaaaaan can be, thank you so much for this MASTAHPIECE, can't wait for the next chapter <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Dex-chan lover
That's a really cool twist, but damn, it won't work in colour, eh?
I too was thinking that his body was covered in tumours or some other fucked up skin (like Deadpool).

Dex-chan lover
its getting interesting again. that chiharu is just pure chaos chararacter. switching side like nothing and spreading chaos everywhere while being very powerful at the same time.
i guess we'll be back to original plot of exterminating frenzied froglet?
Also worth noting is that only half-fractured human have bird companion, and chiharu is one of them

Double-page supporter
Guy keeps going on about interesting people when he's ironically a very boring villain. He just wants to see "interesting" people. That's it. That's even worse than just wanting to take over the world. At least people who want to take over the world might have some motivation beyond entertaining themselves. Even if they just want power, that's at least a realistic human desire. The more I read the more I come to dislike characters who don't act like actual human beings. There's literally nothing else to his character and we're 113 chapters in.

Chiharu being the king makes a lot of sense, I should have guessed from the frog mass-production.

Dex-chan lover
Really nice reveal! Didn't expect Chiharu at all here. Hyped for the next chapter.

Holy SHIT what a twist, here I was thinking we haven't seen Chiharu in a while but he was there all along!

Users who are viewing this thread