Jagaaaaaan - Vol. 11 Ch. 115 - 3v3

Dex-chan lover
God, this was so cute. Fighting over buppa cushion, the hoodie, talking about BFC and how they each want to kill each other and planning terrorist attack.
Maximum comfy.

God, he changed so much. Like another said, this manga had some pretty terrible subplots (the rapist dude, the gender bender etc.) but right now, I'm so fucking hyped.

Lmao who gives a fuck about people's lives, Chiharu-kun!? You are preaching to the wrong thread! Everyone here's a psychopath who loves terrorism whether it's in fiction or out- well maybe not out. It's not impossible to have psycopaths who love murdering innocent people liking your team but I'm pretty sure it's just not highly probable.

Well I read Deadtube too so I'm also part genocide psycopathic too. I'd probably hate you if your team killed my mom but since it's fake people it's all good! Jujutsu Kaisen reference aside, pretty ironic Terrorist protagonist is going to help Supreme Terrorist kill a guy going to enroll in politics again like his Senpai's rally.

Damn this chapter sorta came from nowhere like everything's made up completely out of nowhere and developed into something sorta hyped at least.

Sorta like what Chiharu said, this chapter is very 'selfish' and done in it's own way and that's what makes it interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread