Jagaaaaaan

Man I'm torn between liking having characters redeemed in some manner after they did something bad with reasons unknown to us but at the same time, I kinda don't like having characters always having some horrible back story turning them into these horrible monsters, like sometimes its okay for a people to just be plain old evil and it would be nice if every once in a while if are main character had to interact with people that weren't warped due to prior circumstances and instead simply are evil for the sake of it. I don't remember to much what those two did and im simply writing this in a response to the latest chapter and not taking the time to go back and read but from what I remember they did some fairly must of stuff to people not really deserving it, although maybe they were part of this current plot, either way, pretty neato chapter

Happy to see more releases.
And come to think of it, I had expected the series to tank. But they did a serious effort on going beyond edgy and getting creative with fights.

For anyone interested raws are translated up to 88 chapter so if typesetter doesn't give out we can expect next ~10 chapters to be quickly released

What is it with japanese and korean bullies being so absolutely fucking evil? No one else in the world other then those stories have this insane level of hatred and pettiness in them.

Can we just skip through this arc...? Don't like this gender bender?

MD@Home
Could anyone who has the chapters that MangaStream translated post them now that they're gone?

Group Leader
Seriously though will someone release a trypophobia trigger free version?

Users who are viewing this thread