Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! - Vol. 6 Ch. 48 - Jahy-sama and Maou-sama's Past

Dex-chan lover
I'm starting to think that perhaps Jahy might have the wrong idea on who was running the demon world. Haha.

Supporter
@scrubp
I think this IS Maou's endgame; she just wants free room/board/food. It used to come from Jahy, now it comes from the Magical Girl.

Dex-chan lover
page 3 is bad for my heart. I want to lick those soles, bum and horns, then headpat till she sleeps.

such conflictive lewd + cute.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.
PRAISE MAOU-SAMA
WORSHIP MAOU-SAMA
OFFER MAOU-SAMA MORE SNACKS

Dex-chan lover
Maou is just a battery. Jahy was the demon realm leader the whole time...

Dex-chan lover
Maou is an alternate universe verison of Keroro. Think about it and tell me I'm fucking wrong.

Also, I can't see "menacing" anymore without thinking of JoJo, so I like to think she became a massive fucking nerd and read it.

Dex-chan lover
So we see on page 12-14 that maou isn’t useless, I’m guessing that thing she stoped was the spirit that told magical girl to attack them.
Hell with the way they act I’m wondering if they aren’t actual demons but confused shrine spirits

Dex-chan lover
I think people have the wrong impression of maou. She stopped the shiny thing that was clearly going for magical girl. I believe the implication is her plan is to stop that creature and she lived with magical girl because she knew it would go after her.

Dex-chan lover
Life during the lockdown be like...

iZOKSQ1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread