Japanese Unloved Mangas (JUM)

https://mangadex.org/title/33891/i-am-troubled-that-my-fianc-is-a-villain
please pick this. there has been no translations from 4 months and the latest was chapter 11, even though the raws are at 22.

hi, hear me out here i may sound selfish but if u guys have any free time can u plz pick up ISEKAI DE SAIKYO MAO NO KODOMOTACHI NO MAMA NI NATCHAIMASHITA or I Became the Mother of the Strongest Demon Lord's 10 Children in Another World ( https://mangadex.org/title/36503/i-became-the-mother-of-the-strongest-demon-lord-s-10-children-in-another-world ). Because the persons who are translating it barely updates it and are at chapter 12 and the raws are at chapter 16, so again if u guys have some free time can u pick up that manga. It would be much apreciated

Dex-chan lover
thanks to you guys i can fully enjoy "Rakujitsu no Pathos" thanks so much :)

Gotta say thank you for translating guilty pleasure trash that all of us are ashamed to admit to reading. Love how the ratings are low but people keep coming back.

Big shout out for the erotic cult manga, the story was a hot mess for a whole year and only recently got better. Any other scan team would’ve dropped it way before.

Thanks for the scanlations, really appreciate you guys translating these darker, more unknown series.

Dex-chan lover
Are there any plans to scanlate Shimauma? https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=56293

It‘s extremely violent and has sex, but unlike most manga with such themes, it‘s actually really well written and keeps you on the edge of your seat. Artwork is far better than the trash manga, too.
It‘s finished in 22 volumes, plenty of material. Only the first 6 chapters scanlated many years ago.

Dex-chan lover
@Dreik Ah yes. A Japanese Unloved Manga manga. Btw someone just uploaded first chapter if u didn't know already

'Ponkotsu ga Tensei Shitara Zongai Saikyou' and 'Ponko Tsundere na Osananajimi' are 2 hilarious mangas that are just chilling in the gulag you guys should check them out and see if you wanna translate it thanks for the hardwork

P.s. sorry about the run-on up there.

hell yeah, i already love the name of your team, keep up the good work, much appreciate it!!

Love your work. The series you guys work on are always top notch. Thank you for doing what you guys do.

Dex-chan lover
Question are you guys still translating? cuz it's been awhile since the last translations you done with any of the series you work on.

Dex-chan lover
uTmX84R.png

Someone with the scanlation skills help this guy out damn it.

Users who are viewing this thread