Japanese Unloved Mangas (JUM)

Hi, might you guys be willing to pick up Ureshon? Last update was 3 months ago, and before that 8 months ago.

Hello, JUM, are you guyd accepting series recommendations? If so than i really want to see this manga gets translated

https://mangadex.org/title/35593/choppiri-toshiue-demo-kanojo-ni-shite-kuremasu-ka

I have the raws for Vol 1 and willing to share it with you if you guys decided to pick up this series (and i can do the same for the upcoming Vols too)

Power Uploader
Thanks for the recommendations everyone but at the moment we have our hands full... maybe later on...

Dex-chan lover
You guys are great, good work on Night Bound especially. I don't like some of the series you translated but the ones I like I REALLY like ! Thank you for your hard work !

Double-page supporter
You the best :)
Please have a good life.
Wishing you the best these holidays.

Thanks for dropping lots of chapters at the same time. Glad you guys are back. W0V0W

Dex-chan lover
thank you so much for the translations, i'll be using your version of Tasogare no Ethos to make the spanish version with proper credits to your group ^^

This grp is the new prozess..Their selection of mangas is same as that grp ,they were into dark ,violent and disturbing stuff ;and now, their descendants have arrived😆

Hey guys, can you translate Doku Mushi (6 volumes, completed)? Many people want to read it because of The Anime Man. Thank you:)

Dex-chan lover
Things that "have great content, art and story" are always popular. Perhaps their lack of following stems from something else...

Users who are viewing this thread