Venus: Venus Love-Me Chain!
Moon: Moon Spiral Heart Attack!
Mars: Mars Snake Fire!
Jupiter: Supreme Thunder!
Saturn: Death Reborn Revolution!
Uranus: World Shaking!
Neptune: Deep Submerge!
Pluto: Dead Scream!

...man, ain't that something. Change the context a little and things start looking real different.

@Exile
Sailor Moon ended its run in 1997 (and its Shoujo), I dont think any young couple will be much of a fan ... they might as well put Doraemon and that is the hilarity of this thing, its a old series that doesnt connect to the current generation and the stuff that would appeal to the current generation would not really want to be connected to condoms and the people that would be "hugh fans" would be in their 30-40's, it looks the usual generation disconnect like 30 Rock “How do you do, fellow kids?”

if you want to say its a "recognizable icon" ... well Sailor Moon Crystal, see anything about it?

On one hand I do see where you are coming from, but on the other hand it would depend on whether Sailor Moon is a timeless series in Japan or a story is is a relic of it's time. I would imagine there had to been a good reason to use Sailor Moon for this endeavor and not a more recent manga series that has garner popularity, or a series for that matter that has been a around for a long time now and is still popular (thinking about Eiichiro Oda One Piece in this case).

@mythochondria
Sailor Jupiter should be on the package for the largest size and Sailor Pluto, the smallest.

I see your logic there. 😆

@Tamerlane well, it's only stupid if you imagine the guy transforming into sailormoon. contrary, if you think you're transforming your girl to sailormoon with your transformation stick, that can be kinky lol

Fed-Kun's army
The Japanese are way to open about sex. Some things just shouldn’t coexist even I feel it’s for money...

condoms in a country where 44% of young adults are virgins kekw and there's a severely declining birthrate

Group Leader
Fighting herpies by moonlight
Winning love by daylight
Never running from a real fight
She is the one named Sailor Moon

Stranger things have happened.

"In the name of the moon, I shall punish you... by not allowing you to get me pregnant!"

yeahhhhh , idk....

Mei

@Exile First, the campaign has been running for about 3 years and it was originally aimed to women from their 20s up to their 30s (because of the growth on STIs due to the lack of sex ed on schools), and Sailor Moon was chosen due to its wide fan base among that demographic group (which was the one with highest risk)

And also, yes, Sailor Moon ended in 1997 but since then it's been reedited 2 times (a shinsoban edition in 2003 and a kanzenban one in 2013). Plus, the musicals have been running since 1993 up to this day (there was a stop from 2005 to 2013, and the last one premiered about a month ago), so it's still a popular franchise.

Dex-chan lover
>tfw you can cum in a sailor scout...condom
jo533.jpg

Like don't they already have a problem with child birth like seriously isn't this just stupid they should provide them with a hole smh.

Users who are viewing this thread