Japan’s Ministry of Health Distributes Free Sailor Moon Condoms

Dex-chan lover
Can't believe how many guys are virtue-signaling that they would NEVER, EVER want to cum inside Sailor Jupiter. 😅

It's like watching a harem MC shriek and run away from the eebil wimmens trying to defile their purity. 😈

I see that after 4 months there are ppl that still didnt realize that in this case, condoms are not intended to suppress birth rates but to reduce the possibilty to catch STDs

@Darkmeep I kinda want some of these too lol
About the condoms giveaway, it’s just to avoid DST’s (or STDs, whatever) so most of the puritans can now get it? If you want a child just take it of, or don’t even put one in the first place lol
I just can’t understand the difficulty of getting that point, yea ppl “go to bed” (gotta be family friendly guys) without being in a solid relationship. It just happens
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What the heck I've read? These Japanese politicians really have some issues.

EDIT: I just noticed that I've necroed the post, goddammit...ignore this post please.

Dex-chan lover
@deerafl I don't see why making this would reduce STD... They are obviously for being sold, not necessarily for being used

Double-page supporter
@Bramia perhaps you should reread the original Post.
Japan's Ministry of Health, labour, and welfare is partnering with Naoko Takeuchi, the author behind Sailor Moon, to make Sailor Moon theme condoms to hand out to the public for free during STI Prevention Events that will be held this month. The first one was already held yesterday at the capital Fukuoka, and a second event is going to be held on the 15th at the capital of Hiroshima.

Double-page supporter
@Bramia and the origina purpose was to be shared raise awareness and prevent STDs, they are still being made because people liked them and buy them.

Dex-chan lover
@Granitefish Just because it's what the news say doesn't mean it's the reason, and even if it were, it'd be silly af. Just how old do you think sailor moon fans are? Do you think the sailor moon fans are the kind of people who regularly need condoms? Especially when it's a shoujo (yes, with male audience, but still)? Do you think they need that awareness with how low their rates are in Japan? I call bullshit

Double-page supporter
Well, call bullshit all you want, but unless you have evidence otherwise, why shouldn't I believe them. They have a wide fan base. wouldn't be surprised they have Fans in the range of the people who would go to the STI Prevention events. Why would they need to lie about it, companies make and sell branded stuff like this all the time, including condoms. There is 0 reason to lie about the original purpose of the partnership.

That's just weird... hope the condoms don't actually have sailor moon or any other anime pics printed on it 😅

Miku best girl
Admin
We should replace this with something else, but nothing else is as interesting as this lol

Users who are viewing this thread