Jaryuu Tensei - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - The Truth (Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
that moment when you play skyrim ; "this is clearly obviously undoubtedly a trap, oh well, good exp farm", this clearly this arc about

this manga literally dovahkiin isekai

Dex-chan lover
And we've got us a new waifu foreshadowed, so the Sinkillers or whatever will be the good ones.

EDIT: Or that boy is possessed by a Sinkiller and it's a trap for the dragon.

Tunnelsnakes 4ever!

Dex-chan lover
Layfon: Oh no, my disease!
giphy.gif

I wonder if the translated one catch up with the raw or this is the translator policy, but I want faster release if possible since the WN barely update too. But anyway, thanks for the chapter, good work team.

Double-page supporter
With this sort of time gap, I can't really remember any of the story unfortunately. I remember the guy is a dragon and killed the demon king or something. Then another dragon after being turned human.

Beyond that I guess I'd have to re-read. But maybe that's more worth it when there are more chapters.

Dex-chan lover
ugh okay...i hope this arc gets done as soon as possible. this "kid" is starting to become a chore to read

Fed-Kun's army
I hate it that we know that they are being deceive by a shit head demon child but it looks like theyre catching up

Double-page supporter
Can't tell which is worse, the art and the stupid ass faces the characters make or this god awful story.

Aggregator gang
the only two possible reasons a kid in a manga would be wandering around recently orphaned with a massive sack of gold and a mission to find a near deity level relic are if he's the MC or a REALLY bad guy...and we know he's not the MC...

Users who are viewing this thread