Jaryuu Tensei - Vol. 4 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
hummm doesnt she know his a dragon? did i mix her up?
The assassin/waitress? I don't think he's even told her that half-truth about being dragonkin and we haven't gotten a scene where she was shown to be aware by other means. You might be thinking of the girl who's supposed to be training to kill the demonlord (that Ja already killed but neglected to tell her for some reason) I guess.

Fed-Kun's army
Why the fuck does no one having critical thinking skills in this universe.

Stop saying "if you plan to protect him, then there's no choice"

And just say "THAT'S NOT A FUCKING CHILD, IT'S A SORCERER DISGUISED AS ONE!!"

The first guys that don't know the mc, I can understand, but the bitch merida should started the conversation with a line like this instead of playing coy pronoun games.

Edit: actually, forget the last part. Merida doesn't know he's a dragon-mixed her up with the hero girl. Still, fuck her for playing the pronoun game.

This was just a cluster-fuck.

The author just to extend it a few more pages made it so cringy and completely destroyed whatever was left of MC OP character.
He is far faster than anybody there but just stands shocked while others are killed for his stupidity. Lovely just lovely how the author ignores such a gaping plot-hole.

I want to see him as the good guy but I'm still piseed about that guy who took an arrow to the knee

Dex-chan lover
This manga is trying so hard to connect point A to B and ignore the development on the previous chapter's. What the hell is going on? Why do I must suffer?

The team translating this must be suffering too, I thank you for your hard work! 😌

Aggregator gang
Whole situation could've been prevented if they just talked to each other.
Even when this whole thing started instead of explaining that the kid is not an actual kid they just started attacking.

Users who are viewing this thread