Jashin-Chan Drop Kick Charlie's Pool Edition - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
HHiOiAy.png

Well Lierre really really tried but the fan service nearly killed her :ROFLMAO:

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm... so this is a doujinshi, but still censored, but also on several pages we can see lines for the nips being fully drawn underneath the "fog"... Can't help but wondered if a fully uncensored version will come out at some point...

Dex-chan lover
Reverse world : Jashin manage to end the chapter clothed while the rest has succumbed to exhibitionist :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
This was one hell of a chapter. I'll gladly take more like this since the new attire they ended up with is quite refreshing. However... WHOSE SWIMSUIT WOULD'VE MELTED? Clearly it wasn't Lierre, her orphan friend, Yurine, Jashin-chan, Koji, or Yusa.

Charlie is a hero though. The only good dude in the series, anime exclusive cameos aside.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks so much and I am loving this manga. I loved that panel where she says, "where are all the old men so we can become MC's'... Thanks for the translation

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Huh, there was a certain 6number digit combination that showed the nude version of the normal pool chapter, and now this.. Interesting.

Dex-chan lover
I hate fog. You hate fog. No one likes fog 🚫🌫🚫.

Thank you for the translation (I love fanservice so much).

well that was an odd feeling, Series has been going for over 10 years and all the sudden the creator makes a doujinshi of it. its not thaaaat lewd but its the lewdest part of the series so far. wonder if its the start of a trend. not even the loli got out of almost-nip shots.

random thoughts throughout:
Was nice of jashin to try sacrifice herself to save yurine's dignity.
i was actually questioning b4 if minos had 4 nips like a cows utter, but guess this confirms not the case...
feels like lierre shouldnt have gotten so tired from make such small amount of censoring.
bruh they kept saying a swimsuit would melt but non ever did. it FELL off but no melting was shown.
i myself think normal bikinis are hotter than these weird mini bikini lookin things.

Users who are viewing this thread