Jashin-Chan Drop Kick Charlie's Pool Edition - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
HHiOiAy.png

Well Lierre really really tried but the fan service nearly killed her :ROFLMAO:

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm... so this is a doujinshi, but still censored, but also on several pages we can see lines for the nips being fully drawn underneath the "fog"... Can't help but wondered if a fully uncensored version will come out at some point...

Dex-chan lover
Reverse world : Jashin manage to end the chapter clothed while the rest has succumbed to exhibitionist :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
This was one hell of a chapter. I'll gladly take more like this since the new attire they ended up with is quite refreshing. However... WHOSE SWIMSUIT WOULD'VE MELTED? Clearly it wasn't Lierre, her orphan friend, Yurine, Jashin-chan, Koji, or Yusa.

Charlie is a hero though. The only good dude in the series, anime exclusive cameos aside.

Supporter
Thanks so much and I am loving this manga. I loved that panel where she says, "where are all the old men so we can become MC's'... Thanks for the translation

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Huh, there was a certain 6number digit combination that showed the nude version of the normal pool chapter, and now this.. Interesting.

Dex-chan lover
I hate fog. You hate fog. No one likes fog 🚫🌫🚫.

Thank you for the translation (I love fanservice so much).

Fed-Kun's army
well that was an odd feeling, Series has been going for over 10 years and all the sudden the creator makes a doujinshi of it. its not thaaaat lewd but its the lewdest part of the series so far. wonder if its the start of a trend. not even the loli got out of almost-nip shots.

random thoughts throughout:
Was nice of jashin to try sacrifice herself to save yurine's dignity.
i was actually questioning b4 if minos had 4 nips like a cows utter, but guess this confirms not the case...
feels like lierre shouldnt have gotten so tired from make such small amount of censoring.
bruh they kept saying a swimsuit would melt but non ever did. it FELL off but no melting was shown.
i myself think normal bikinis are hotter than these weird mini bikini lookin things.

Users who are viewing this thread