Jashin-chan Dropkick

Now they crossed the line of good tastes, Hades and Pesephone are Gods, not demons, this silly comedy comic has become serious heresy!

In most literature that features biblical elements, the Hellenic and Egyptian pantheons are normally re-written as demons as a way to make their existence make sense with the God with a capital G. If you need an example, read paradise lost.

Double-page supporter
What the hell? Okay I haven’t even read the first chapter but I already know shit goes off the rails

Dex-chan lover
time to wait until someone translates these chapters properly. Like seriously is it that hard to proofread?

Dex-chan lover
Wtf? We are still seeing volume 10 being translated, but this manga is at volume 16. Damn, that's a lot of chapters.

is that... Is that a Frickin KKJ reference in chapter 91? That Pose Yurine strikes is so remarkable, you can almost see the full Moon rising in the background wtf I'm getting too old for this. (punish the fake beauty Yurine)

on a different note, how can the translators be so bad that they get the name of the main character wrong? I'm usually not the person who complains about this stuff but for about 100 (Ch 95) chapters we agreed on Jashin why is it suddenly Jamigami? Are you so disconnected from the story that you can't see they are referring to her? Does it matter that you translate the Kanji with the most common syllables? There is only one explanation for this, you are doing this deliberately to piss me off.

@CTD No, the most recent chapter 178 was 3 months ago. Someone went ahead and uploaded it way ahead of the TL.
There's a lot of chapters being uploaded rn.

Double-page supporter
Really wish these machine translations would fuck off. They're sooo bad and they make actual translators think the translation has already been done

Dex-chan lover
I have no other choice but to drop this. It's a damn shame every decent translator gave up on this title. Fuck these machine translations. If this ever gets to be decently translated again, I'll resume my reading.

Dex-chan lover
Damn it's only been 3 days without reading and I already miss it... why, decent translators, why... ?

Users who are viewing this thread