Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun - Vol. 14 Ch. 69 - Aoi and Akane

OKAHY IM CRYING HOW CAN PEOPLE HATE AKANE AND AIDAIRO NOW BRUHHHHHHHH LOOKJ AT THE TRANSLATION THAT SO AMAZING WHATDBXJFSXBDSIDSEUFRVIF YOU THINK CAREFULLY U WILL UNDERSTAND THAT AKANE WAS REALLY NICE

I'm glad they got some proper development but Akane is still so pushy and overbearing. It doesn't seem like he's learned anything at all.

Thanks for the new chapter, though.

Hmm I don't know how I feel about these two. Somehow their relationship seems off.
The whole dynamic between them is just strange, not a fan tbh.

After all of those shits I just went:👁️👄👁️

What even is life anymore? Why are we all here?? I thought I started to accept the madness world of TBHK, that Aoi and Akane weren't ever get their arc and character development (surprise bitch, they do now!), that Aoi is so hot wtf, that I can see myself shipping this dangerous ship because of these hot scenes (wtf they're so sexy how), that Teru is a beautiful bastard, that this manga is full of plot twists and twisted ppl or it's just my brain that is too small to properly comprehend things. Idk what to believe anymore👁️💧👄💧👁️
Also surprisingly (not rly), seeing Aoi crying her eyes out can physically hurt me. Just, just let these babies be happy,man 😭😭

Double-page supporter
WOAH WHAT A CHAPTER. I REPEAT, WHAT A CHAPTER. I loved the rawness and sheer twistedness of it.

(But godamnit Teru.)

Users who are viewing this thread