Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun - Vol. 14 Ch. 69 - Aoi and Akane

Hmmmmmm I donno what to feel about this I mean.. Aoi sounds pretty emotionally unstable and then there's Akane. I really still don't get why he keeps on confessing to Aoi over and over again.sort of?? Maybe I should re read this manga again from the start lol
This chapter made my heart go doki doki but I wonder if the author actually planned this from the start...somehow it seems quite sudden

Dammit teru as much as I feel confused abt this ship I really wanted to see them kiss( ≧Д≦)

Oh wow so aoi's isnt just your stock mc's best friend??? Love how the author decided to explore her flaws and weaknesses. Thanks for the update!

This chapter can't be anymore ✨ perfect

The way it's built up so that at the 69th is about the couple Aoi & Akane 💞😆

But fr, their relationship & how their history is brought up is oddly really sweet ngl

Also, frikin' Teru tho ruinin' the moment out of nowhere 😂
Where did he come from, why, & how tf did he get there 👁👁

At first I legit thought it was Natsuhiko like omg what why he hab sword tho,, but processing the entirety of the person in question, w/ that dumbfounded look and somewhat familiar spiky hair, I knew. And it's 10x better & funnier

Bet when all's back to normal, Akane's never gonna hear the end of this. Or maybe even the other way around 🤔😂

Much gratitude as always for the translators 💗

Goddamn. This chapter is a rollercoaster with crazy emotions flying around. I love them >.<

IM SO HAPPY THE FAKE TRANSLATION WASNT REALL! I THOUGHT HE WAS TRASH TALKIMG HER AND BEING A MEANIE IM SO HAPPY I CAN LOVE HIM STILLL

@-Sayori- and Aoi is actually sub for him, also confirmed
(But like for real the whole chapter I was screaming "you smooth mf!!!" and the like :))

To this day I’m still confused. What are their first names and surnames? The girls first name is Aoi, so her full name would be Aoi Akane (using Western format) and the boys name would be Akane Aoi (again in Western format). Is that right?

Aggregator gang
Her wish makes more sense lol
I just love how the Author was just like "Let's kill everyone's hopes and dreams!!"

Users who are viewing this thread