Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun - Vol. 14 Ch. 70 - Akane and Aoi (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
I hope Aoi stays as a ghost or something at least, with the power of the charm(???)

Does this mean Hanako planed that from the beginning to let die Aoi instead of Yashiro's place (I mean it could be possible since we also don't know how exactly this time travel thing works hence maybe things will/already happen/ed at the time Hanako was still alive) Okay I think I can't explain that really good the question that I'm asking myself is if when Yashiro goes back to the past does it change the present/future or is it already written down to happen so every interaction in the past is supposed to occur which means her appearing there lead to the things that take place now?🤔
(Or did I miss something?)
Edit: wow this comment is way to long 😅

WHAT THE HELL WHAT THE HELL WHAT THE HELL WTFFFFFFF WHAT DO YOU MEAN HANAKO WHAT IS THIS

So....all this time since the first time its all his plotting? Like he planned all this?? To get the 7 mysteries to slowly crumble so that no.6 move to get Aoi and in return Aoi exchange her life span with Nene without her knowing?? Really?????
What next? The Time Keeper use their power to turn time on the school before Hanako and Yashiro met?

what about the fact that nene herself is part-supernatural (cause she ate the mermaid's scale)??? HANAKO DON'T FORGET YOU TWO ARE STILL TIED ACROSS THE BOUNDARIES OF LIFE AND DEATH PLS 😭😭😭

Nononononononono. This is the worst . Wth. Srsly wth. My two fav ships is slowly sinking. My aoiaoi ship has sank. No. No . Noooooooooo- I FRICKIN NEED NEXT CHAPTER NOW

Aggregator gang
I just need to organize my thoughts.
Based on what the Pres said, the Mysteries act like part-time protectors of the the school. So is it kind of like Guardian Deities of a land? And if it is, do they also require some sacrifice? If all this is the case, then Nene's short life-span is because she is suppose to be the sacrifice for the school mysteries, and the removal of each of the Mysteries is to prevent Nene from being sacrificed.

Yes, this arc does have the sacrifice thing to be No.6's idea but its possible that he's just being the proactive member of the mysteries, which resulted in him taking Aoi. Whether Hanako planned this or everything just coincidentally fell into place, he seems satisfied with the result.

Chapter 68 seems to imply that Hanako was lying to Nene about students not being sacrifice, and it's possible that Tsukasa and Hanako were the latest sacrifice that kept supernaturals at bay until the present.

NONONONONONUOO- The shiPs are sinKing nooo
Hanene and aoikane (dis the ship name?) Are both sinkin rn but I bEt that the lifespan doesn't necessarily mean that Yashiro and Hanako will part since the mermaid scale and all. bUt if Hanako cuts that off too then eyes be sweating 24/7 aaAAAAAAAAA

M2Z

I totally love this twist but at the same time it's sad that the aoixakane ship had already sank *whine*
My thought is that the protective charm that the Pres gave to Aoi is to avoid her spirit from getting eaten/attacked by the monsters there? ( ig Akane could still visit her while his power as a clock keeper still last but he might try to bring her back tho
)
and also! Since Aoi's lifespan had been transferred to Nene then does that mean that she cannot assist Hanako any longer so that's why he said 'it's gonna get lonely'??? Due to the fact that only those close to the far shore can interact/make a deal with supernaturals

OMG I love this manga tq for translations now I crave for more gshdgsysggsgs

S-surely the mermaid scale will allow Yashiro to keep seeing Hanako in spite of the increased lifespan.

Dex-chan lover
Prez knew what was going on, on some level, that's definitely why he gave Aoi that charm that will protect her. Everyone's talking about their ship sinking but I don't think so. This may have been something Hanako planned, or simply allowed to happen because it suited his overall goals, but I don't think this is as black and white as the author is portraying here.

My money is on Aoi being able to return in some form.

Users who are viewing this thread