Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun - Vol. 14 Ch. 70 - Akane and Aoi (Part 2)

Double-page supporter
Simple, he knows that Nene will save Aoi, even it cost her life to do it. Well in my opinion.

There's so many questions that need answers but on another side, the cleaning of this chapter is so superb💜💜💜

Oooh, does Hanako mean that, since Nene isn’t dying anymore, she won’t be able to see supernaturals...? Looks like an odd way to finish the series, though! We’ll have to see what happens next~

So. . . The reason for Nene's death was that she was actually the chosen Kannagi?? But now, Aoi took her place so Nene doesn't need to die anymore???

Ok ok ok. I think the whole Hanako is evil thing is a red herring since isn't Tsukasa and co the one making most of the Seven Mysteries go crazy with the rumors they make up???

Other than that...HANAKO WHAT THE HECK WITH AOI AND NENE!?!

This is a plot twist I have been craving on for some time. I missed the ruthless and selfish Hanako-kun.

Edit: I will be somewhat disappointed when she ends up not actually being dead and the charm given to her by Teru saves her.

thank you for the translation, very cool

but uh, damn, kamome academy's been built over some weird ass stuff. like, there's yako's shrine at first,, n then suddenly a whole tiny village w/ a god-like being residing in it

also hanako nearly made me punch my screen hANAKO HOW DARE YOU ISTG HE BETTER NOT PULL A HANAKO PILOT TRILOGY ON US AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ok wait......WHAT??!!! HANAKO WHAT ARE U DOING (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ After a cute moment between Akane and Aoi, ASSDFGKKSMXKSKSNSJ!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread