Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun - Vol. 14 Ch. 70 - Akane and Aoi (Part 2)

I like how we were all excited for the next chapter, since aoi and aoi finally started to happen, but now there's a sea of miserable, horrified and crying comments down below.

OKAY WHAT THE FUCK AND UR TELLING ME I HAVE TO WAIT FOR ANOTHER MONTH FOR THE NEXT UPDATE WHAAAAT

In the most earlier chapters Tsuchigomori sensei referred to her as kannagi( priestess) so that means both spider sensei and Hanako knew she was gonna die as a sacrifice. Hanako was probably definitely lying when he said no sacrifical stuff happened in the school. Maybe this was his plan all along?? I maen in the picture perfect arc it showed how much he'll go for Nene. so he's the mastermind behind all this? So that Aoi will be sacrificed as the kannagi instead of Nene...so that Nene will be able to live
Though I don't see any traitors in the seven mysteries. we've met all seven of them now. Is it not Tsukasa's gang who's spreading all thise rumors?but Hanako didin't do anything about it and kept them alone or was he not aware? I feel like there's some other reason to that Hanako's getting rid of all the 7 mysteries' yorishiro. why did he say he won't see Nene again. I mean even if Nene's lifespan got restored they're stiil bonded by the mermaid scales. Maybe Nene won't be able to talk to him or see him but feel his presence?something like that? .. Aidairo sensei sure know how to blow up people's minds. I really should've seen this type of twist coming since they really do love adding those.

So, let me just gather my thoughts for a moment.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Okay, now that that's out of the way, let's get right into the theories/predictions.
So, I think that Nene's lifespan has not been switched out with Aoi's because of that protection charm Teru gave her. That will prevent her from being sacrificed meaning that Nene's lifespan is still significantly shortened. At least, that's what I think anyways.
Let me know if I sound like a psychic or an absolute idiot. Thanks for listening to my Ted Talk!

Oh fuck, fuck no no no no no why why I just started to like you back aoi why why why

These pages from the Ghost Hotel story makes so much more sense now! I thought that was so random, why Aoi of all people???? Shes not that involved into the story????

teru keeps saying he needs akane's clockkeeping power... i think twice now. First was during that one chapter where he got higher scores on tests and asked akane to i believe to help kou? this chapter as we all just read he mentioned it too.... i might be overthinking it but i feel like kou's gonna do something

@Mysteryota omf doesnt that mean hanako was wrong in this chapter. cuz in ghost hotel yashiro still dies. So aoi dying has no real purpose and hanako just miscalculated ?

Dex-chan lover
NOOOOOOOO AAAAAAA FUCK AAAAAAAA IF AKANE-KUN DIDN'T FALL WITH HER IT WOULDN'T HAVE BUT AAAAAAAA IT'S LIKE HANAKO ALSO KNEW ABOUT IT NOOOOO

Fed-Kun's army
WHAT THE FUUUXJDJEKNSKWNDKENEMSNDKENDJSKSBJ HANAKOOOOOO!!!!!!! AOOOOOIIII!!!! WHAT!!THE!!!!!FUUUUUCKK!!!!!!

@vieruuver
Maybe it means that Yashiro will go and try to save Aoi even at the cost of her life?? Idk, Aida Iro really keep pulling off twist I dont even know if I can predict anything

Users who are viewing this thread