Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun - Vol. 14 Ch. 70 - Akane and Aoi (Part 2)

WTH I CAN'T PREDICT THE NEXT FLOW OF THE STORY LOL HAHAHAHAHA SO MANY TWIST BUT I LOVE IT THO I'M RLLY INTRIGUED NOW, I WANNA KNOW WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NEXT NGL

Dex-chan lover
What do you mean "what is the meaning of hanako-kun's words"?
It is obvious that Akane is dead and her remaining life force was transferred to Yashiro. So now Hanako has fulfilled the wish and will "disappear".

damn that twist at the end oof.

But the art was stunning in this chapter! Thank you for the translation!

Ok but I feel like the time keepers are gonna be peeved since Hanako is messing with fate and time. Also, will Yashiro actually get more time? Wasn't Aoi actually supposed to die a lot earlier but Akane kept on saving her so she didn't?

I knew something was off once the prez said to go back to the mortal realm you can't look back. It gave me major Orpheus and Eurydice vibes (obviously was insp by it), cause in that story the wife was already dead.

I think what he meant by 'it's gonna be lonely' is that, since nene had a short life span before, she's in the middle of the near shore and far shore. now that she's got aoi's life span she'll be back to near shore, she'd be a normal person again and wouldn't be able to see supernaturals again. well, idunno

WTF YOU'RE TELLING ME AOI DIED FOR NENE TO LIVE ?! HANAKO WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING THIS AIN'T IT NOOOOO IM NOT OKAY AT ALL 😭

Ah, hanako you idiot, Yashiro and Akane are so not gonna like this. I want to know what exactly did he do to ensure that Aoi's lifespan will be transferred to Nene but I guess that will be revealed in the next chapter.

Something puzzles me: if by breaking yorishiro, the mystery loses its power, does it also lose the mystery status or do they keep it and have to get another yorishiro? Can yorishiros be replaced? Also, if they are pillars, won't it make sense for them to be replaced immediatly, have the lost their yorishiro?
We also know that the one changing the rumors is Sakura at Tsukasa orders. Does that mean Tsukasa wants to weaken the protection of the seven? Did Hanako played right into his hand? After all, he knows Amane and Hanako pretty well.

It breaks my heart that Aoi knew she was dead but still played the "let's all get home safely" masquerade... poor girl she probably genuinely hoped she can cross back :(

dang, WHAT A GOOD TWIST AHHHHH
def felt the greek mythology vibes, and now aoi is dead and nene can’t see hanako anymore?!? WILD

WHAT A TWIST AT THE END WHEN I JUST THOUGHT AOI AND AKANE WOULD LAND A FREAKING CUTE DATE TOGETHER AAAAAA this is soooo good!!!

Users who are viewing this thread