Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun - Vol. 15 Ch. 73 - At the Minamoto House

And someone said hanako wasn’t her type. But she didn’t deny she likes him.

i wouldnt be surprised if we get blue balled and hanako isn't in the boundary/farshore or they won't be able to see him and they'll only be able to save aoi lol

maybe that nibba got sent to the moon or smtg he wanna be an astronaut remember

You can't just say stuff like how to become a supernatural on the last page. Ugh cliffhangers orz
He's dead or not I stan my ship Hanako x Nene.
Also Nene didn't deny that she likes Hanako :)

WAIT HES SAYING NENE SHHOULD BE A SUPERNATURAL TO STAY WITH HANAKO?? What are you planning Kou? Are you saying you will go that far into turning Nene into a Supernatural for her happiness? Explain Kou

I SWEAR TO GOD IF THE AUTHOR MENTIONS HE'S EVIL BECAUSE HE KILLED SOMEONE ONE MORE TIME I **WILL THROW HANDS**

GODAMNIT TERU ADMIT IT YOU LIKE AKANE (the guy) STOP MESSING AROUND WITH US

also yeah kou what have you gotten yourself into Natsuhiko cannot be trusted

Dex-chan lover
Kou.... we know you are planning *that* but.... let the others know at least

@nohugs_ugh well I know full well Hanako is a cute fluffball and all but, isn't that the truth? You can't just blatantly ignore he killed someone because that's what's the story's been building up to. We still don't know why he killed, and given his actions up till now, we don't have sufficient reason to trust Hanako.

We're reminded time and time again by the author that Hanako killed someone. Why do you think so? Is it just to break our hearts? I believe not.

M2Z

I like where this is going
Tq for the translation 👏👏👏

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, when the prez is saying he likes Akane, is her referring to the guy or the girl? Does anyone know?

Aggregator gang
I'M GLAD AOI-CHAN ISN'T DEAD, MY SHIP IS STILL SAFE, and yeah, you can't just enter your kouhai room especially at night Yoshiro, what the heck, my not pure mind is like going everywhere 😂

@Destroyman oh my god, you're right, bc of the vibe they were giving off in the last chapter it makes me confused too!!!! My ship has a rival ship in coming 😂

Users who are viewing this thread