Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun - Vol. 15 Ch. 73 - At the Minamoto House

@Freed3
for your second statement, i feel like he's letting nene take a choice by the time she dies since, some people think, her lifespan will return to 1 year after aoi comes back. it's not giving up her "normal" life. she'll (most likely) die within a year, so she can become supernatural then.
i think kou is hiding his feelings.

In many cultures, people become ghosts usually because they have unfinished business or lingering feelings, just something important and personal to them that they couldn't achieve while they were alive. I suspect this is the case here too, since Mitsuba couldn't make friends before he died, or number 4 wanted some sort of revenge for the girl who created her.

I suddenly realised that the sister is crying because her mokke is gone...

Honestly with all the fics about Hanako becoming human, I never imagined what it'd be like if Nene was the one who became a supernatural. I'm curious though - if she does decide to become one, does it mean she'll die soon? Or will she be able to live a full life and be reunited with Hanako once she's about to die

Ughghgh idk if we're getting a bit closer to the ending (or I feel that we're at least moving somewhat forward since we've yet to fully know Hanako's backstory) but I still love this manga

I think you all misunderstanding something, kou wasn't trying to make yashiro became supernatural, i think he just wanna say what crime/regrets someone could make to became a supernatural.. he just wanna remind yashiro if she knows what crime hanako did would she still be with hanako

Users who are viewing this thread