Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun - Vol. 15 Ch. 75 - Encounter

The moment Teru said that the house has an incident 50 YEARS AGO about a family suicide, I knew we were going to get some sort of of Hanako backstory since he also died 50 years ago. AND I WAS RIGHT

Who was crying? Hanako? Tsukasa? Or maybe someone else. Family suicide? Hanako claimed to have killed someone, most probably Tsukasa, so does that mean he suicided after he killed him? Its a family suicide so what about the other members of the family? Or are there only the two of them?

Ahhhhhhhh thank you for the translation, I can't wait for more

That's creepy, and I don't know why but I just had a thought, that doll's broken leg is as fat as Yashiro's leg, the shoes too. And I know dolls are supposed to have that design, but the way it had its own panel was just eerily creepy. Hope it's not foreshadowing. Hope it's just me.

Aggregator gang
Hm... Perhaps the girl will go back in time again to 50 years ago...

M2Z

I can't unsee it-
Could it perhaps be Amane or Tsukasa??
Or just another kid whose got the same face as them?
I'M EXCITEDDDDD

I realised it was hanako's old home when they went in! Like think about, a family committing suicide 50 years ago? (Around the same the hanako and tsukasa passed away). The dolls (hanako talked about dolls, l mean it was a kokeshi and he thought it was sexy but still.
It sealed the deal for me specially when they mentioned to children talking! (Amane and tsukasa both being twins) and the appearance of children's toys (tsukasa mentioned that amane and him used to play together)!!

Edit: at 1st l thought the child who came out was probably hanako kun since he was waiting overalls (similar to hanako san's traditional outfit) but upon a a closer looks it's most likely tsukasa because of the eyes. (It could still be hanako kun but with a creepy look on his face but their isn't much evidence to that).

I can't help but wonder if this is the same TV from this official artwork that came out 3 years ago
1Myze8N_d.webp

AAAA I HAD A FEELING IT'D BE TSUKASA AND HANAKO'S OLD HOUSEEEE omg give us backstory pls.... how can i wait til next monthhh

also kou's face after talking about mitsuba and the curry broke me T_T poor baby....

Is Nene's life really safe already? The way Teru said that Nene's fish curse is not totally gone, then next scene is them finding the cursed house where they can die is just creepy. Like they are saying that Nene's life is still not safe.

Users who are viewing this thread