Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun - Vol. 15 Ch. 75 - Encounter

so... have we come to the agreement that we're exploring the Yugi family's household? Finally some food to chew on when it comes to Hanako's backstory...

Finally a scary chapter in this manga where I felt a chill 😱

Anyways I thought that child was tsukasa 😂

And applause for the art well drawn horror settings 👌

Creepiest chapter of this manga!!
I guess that child is Tsukasa. I am very eager for next chapter but my bad luck. I won't be able to read mangas till May.

Holy shit. The child on the last panel is probably Tsukasa judging by some of Aida-Iro's arworks. He's the one that always has a messy side for the clothes, thus the ruined toys.
Plus, Amane is also there with him inside. I guess he was crying over a broken toy and Tsukasa was conforting him. In anyway, both of them are in that room. And one of them answered the door. I cannot wait till next month damn it. And i really want to see Kou's reaction. Especially Yashiro's! Would she notice the similarity or not? And did Teru tell kou on purpose that they'll die if they get in that house knowing that it's the yugi's? They said people go missing there too, does that mean that room is the dead end? Are kou and nene done for?
And did mitsuba's death have anything to do with the twins?
And the fact they found the house so easily seems like it's calling for them to come inside.
Aigh i need something to distract me till next month😭

NO AIDA-IRO hyskznf you cant make me wait a month just for you to drop this massive cliffhanger ffffucksake

Thank you so much for all y’all’s hard work!!!

Users who are viewing this thread