Jichou shinai Moto Yuusha no Tsuyokute Tanoshii New Game - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Oh, look. The ambitious, evil nobleman.
He'll probably burn down the inn as he kidnaps her. Bragging about how he killed her husband and that "the war" was just a lie used to lure him to his doom.

But, the real question. After all is said and done and the demons laid to rest. Will Orion have himself a new member?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating, but there seem to be weird sentences that doesn't make sense.

"This is a fight I've already won... Do what you want." sounds wrong. I'm assuming because in Japanese, the pronoun is left out so the translator randomly tries to fit some in. Base on context, it should be "She has already won, let her do what she wants."

Double-page supporter
Sooooo... another moron boi that thinks of woman as possessions. hope he gets a ass whupping

Dex-chan lover
LMAO I love that stick man like hero landing, reminds me of some epic stick man fight gif

Thanks for the translation! It’s only been a few chapters but you’ve already improved your translations quite a bit from the first one, nice job.

Dex-chan lover
Hold on. Is Skega going about full commando? Like her costume just has a gaping hole where the crotch part should be, leaving her manko fully visible.

Users who are viewing this thread