Jichou shinai Moto Yuusha no Tsuyokute Tanoshii New Game - Vol. 4 Ch. 38

Double-page supporter
The name ミーティア is written in katakana, right?
So there is a chance that the author tried to use Japanese katakana to implement foreign words as the girl's name, right?

ミーティア could be a fusion of ミー and ティア with ミー standing for "me" and ティア for "tear".
So her name might possibly have the meaning of "me tear" = "my tear" - just that the author is not perfectly versed in English pronouns and hence mistook "me" with "my" in this case.

That name would fit the sad story about her past.
Or am I thinking too much into this?
🤔

Dex-chan lover
i like how horse girl swiftly rose to rank 2 of his harem so fucking fast

Dex-chan lover
@Talh I think you're just thinking way too much imo. As an asian, we just like cool chuunibyou-ish fantasy names that either sounds latin, french, welsh, greek, or german.

Dex-chan lover
For fun, I poked "ミーティア" into Google Translate and it dished up "Meetia". So you have the power of the world's most powerful TL backing you up.

@CaTastrophy427 he was already into bestiality with spider girl, so what the hey.

MD@Home
There is absolutely no reason to butcher sauerkraut as
> sauerk-
> ruat
Not a single one.

Dex-chan lover
@Fushiginiku eh... one is part spider, part human, with the majority of her form being human, just like the doggirl and catgirls from other things. The other is a horse. Sure, she used to be human, but she is now a horse, albeit one that can take a human form thanks to the MC's help. She's a horse. She's fine with pulling the carriage as a horse, she has at least some of the mentality of a horse.

Ergo, spider beastkin (instead of ears and a tail, extra eyes and web creation that I still don't know where that comes from and I'm not sure I want to know) vs shapeshifting horse. I call that the difference between the fucker being a man with taste and a man with super weird taste. I'm fine with screwing catgirls, spidergirls, and even an arachne (the thing with the body of a spider and a human torso coming from where its head would normally be), it's the same as a horse-eared girl and its logical conclusion, a centaur. I'm fine with that. BUT, when there's just the horse aspect with no human, that's where I draw the line.
Well, I draw the line a bit earlier at anthropomorphized horses, like horses with boobs that walk on two legs but otherwise are a horse. That's furry territory. I won't say that's wrong and furries are bad or insane or need an intervention or anything, I just say that's where I personally will pack up and leave.

Supporter
@CaTastrophy427 wait, so you are fine with it being a centaur (so would be using horse reproductive parts), but a person that is able swap between being a horse and human (and so would have human reproductive parts) is going too far?

Dex-chan lover
That drop of water on Page 14...lmao. Looks like they took the "totally censoring this but not really" stuff that the To-Love-Ru artist does, and turned it up to 50!

Users who are viewing this thread