Jichou shinai Moto Yuusha no Tsuyokute Tanoshii New Game - Vol. 4 Ch. 40

Wu

Group Leader
The amount of people angered by the way I cut certain words due to the limited space and me being told by other scanlators that the font should be the same on every bubble... unless it has a special reason.

This is beyond nitpicking, god damn.

But fine, I guess we can see how it turns out if I fuck with the font size between certain bubbles. 😆

@baconcat Are you? You're fucking complaining about that? lol, talk about fucking bitching. God you're the type to complain that the fonts 11 when its supposed to be 10 or someshit arent you.

MD@Home
There was more than enough space in ALL instances to line-break that word properly. I get it, it's a challenge, but TS is about serving readability first, not cramming chains of letters into available space no matter what. Thanks.

@baconcat you're the type of ungrateful reader that causes scanlators to quit. Then complain there is no one translating or the next person that picks it up is shit.
I mean it's stupid to pick on something as minor as that, just be grateful someone is translating it.

If you can do better you translate and then we can judge you..

MD@Home
@Craziie That is nothing but conjecture and hollow phrases. Just because a turd is free, it's still a turd. And to tell when a soup has too much salt, I do not need to be a star chef. But having said that, it should have been clear to you that I am in fact better at the aspect I am criticising than the scanlator in question, namely the observation of the reasons why words are line-broken in certain places and not in others, and then applying this here. That, and only that what was I criticised.

But I suppose you just needed enough straws to grasp to build that strawman you could then attack in favour of the actual issue. Thanks for clarifying by what I can judge you.

Users who are viewing this thread