Jichou shinai Moto Yuusha no Tsuyokute Tanoshii New Game - Vol. 4 Ch. 45

Dex-chan lover
That poor tournament.
Here's hoping he tells the spider not to kill and eat her opponents, lol.

Dex-chan lover
About the 6 extra pages. It would be nice, but don't force yourself. The main "story" is what most are here for I'm guessing.

Damn, I wanna wake up like that (almost)everyday. Also, that 'Village Hero' is gonna get his shit rocked.

Dex-chan lover
@wu It would be nice, but not if it's too much trouble and you wouldn't enjoy doing it

Double-page supporter
@Wu
About those 6 extra pages:
I would say it depends on the content.
If it is just some kind of advertisement by using the characters to make some jokes or so, then I do not care about them.
If it is just some 4-koma jokes then I also do not care.

However if it is some kind of extra chapter with info/explanation about something happening in the main story then I would like to have it.
For example in the main story the MC defeats some enemies and seems done with it.
But in the extra chapter the person (maybe a rich merchant or an influential noble) who is the actual mastermind behind those enemies obtains the information about his lackeys being defeated.
Thereby the extra chapter then shows that the issue with those enemies is still going to continue.

Dex-chan lover
Jokes on you: today is the 1st of December. It’s no longer NNN!!!!!

Aggregator gang
Yeah of course, the author took his time to do it for his readers, so i would like to view them too

@Terribly Incompetent Scans
Sure, I'd love to read the extra page! It's always cool when the author gives a piece of his/her mind.
If you want to save up on work, just include the original page (no redraw or anything) and explain what it is about in you credit/TN page.

Oh, and thanks, as always, terribly competent person(s).

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes I get addicted to trash like this manga... who else is meeting me in the dumpster?

If those 6 pages stop you from doing the main story. No need. If I am correct, raws are up to 120 - 130 chapters. So, I would prefer the main story rather than those pages.

I’d rather not have the six pages if that means a longer wait for the main story. Especially when in the middle of an arc like now.

Dex-chan lover
Quite a few translator group leave the extras for last. They gather them all together and leave it for last as an unofficial chapter.
While others do it as they translate each chapter. I'd say do whatever your team is comfortable with.

Users who are viewing this thread