Jichou shinai Moto Yuusha no Tsuyokute Tanoshii New Game

Dex-chan lover
@BraveHeartedHero Your comment made me read chapter 39 without context of the previous chapters and now I have been cursed with this memory that even my children, their children and children of their children will all be ashamed of.

Thank you and screw yourself for convincing me to read it.

The mc a man-hoe who probably got STD and all kinds of diseases. Dropped on the 1st chapter with a 1 star. What a maaaaan. That isn't a man, it's an animal. PeriodT. I have never been so disgusted I-

@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN My comment was one of warning. You should of heeded it. Welcome to therapy. My name is BraveHearted and I read chapter 39.

@CardiBSlays I am starting to question what you're manga search history is like because I often see you reading things you would never like even when the description makes it hella obvious you won't like it with your taste.

@BraveHeartedHero Why you pay so much attention to me? I give a manga a chance even if the description is what I don't like, bc perhaps it's actually what I like. I don't just judge by the description, I give it a chance. The description makes me wary of it tho. And after I read it ima still give my thoughts on it despite how "obvious" it should be bc sometimes it's not like the description.

Does the translation ever improve to a level similar to what it was in ch14, or is it still in the state where I'll lose less brain cell's letting my skull get quickly acquainted with a sledgehammer?

Average isekai manga
Nothing serious just OverPower MC daily life doing nothing significant

Its like when you finished a game then play the game again with your old saved character,,

you'll strolling around and enjoy the game differently (probably install mods too) without feel necessity to grinding or power up your character

Double-page supporter
Where do you go after fucking the Earth?

*Clears throat*

♪♪ His gift is a curse, forget the Earth, he's got the urge
to pull his dick from the dirt, and fuck the whole universe ♪♪

Users who are viewing this thread